I need to cancel my Tinder account immediately today. I

Customer Question
I need to cancel...

I need to cancel my Tinder account immediately today. I don’t ever log in with my desk top, only my phone. How fast can you cancel my account?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

I called an 800 # and got some foreign guy telling me to go to a cvs or Walgreens and purchase a google play card and then to call him back and he help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t have a lap top. I only log in then my iPhone!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 5 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

from Tinder:

How do I delete my account?

How do I temporarily hide my profile?

Discovery is the part of the app where you get to swipe other users. You can turn Discovery off so that you won’t be shown to anyone in Discovery. Even with Discovery off, you can still see and chat with your matches.

To turn Discovery ON or OFF, tap the profile icon at the top of the main screen > Settings > Discovery.

Note: People you have already liked may still have the opportunity to see your profile and like you back; this means you may still get new matches after you’ve turned Discovery off.

How do I delete my account?

For security purposes, if you want to delete your account, you’ll need to do it directly on the app. Please note that you'll permanently lose your matches, messages and other information associated with your account.

1. If you deleted the app, download the app again
  2. Tap the profile icon at the top of the main screen
  3. Go to Settings
  4. Scroll down and select Delete Account. You’ll see a message that says "Account successfully deleted.”

Bear in mind, if you log in to Tinder again after deleting your account, a new account will be created.

Note: Deleting the Tinder app does not delete your account. If you subscribed to Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold using your Apple ID or Google Play Store ID, deleting the app and/or your account does not cancel your subscription. If you subscribed on Tinder for web (Tinder.com), deleting your account will cancel your subscription automatically.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.