How can I check the balance of my Norton 360 account. Norton…

Customer Question
How can I check...

How can I check the balance of my Norton 360 account

Technician's Assistant: Which Norton product do you have?

Norton 360 for one device

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Norton software?

I cannot seem to find it.I had a computer check my tower as i had a virus and he connected Karspecky

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No Thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

You can login to Norton website and check your account balance here: https://my.norton.com/

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if you just have additional follow up questions you'd like to ask, do not rate yet, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify or work on another solution. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.