Can someone please call me rn I can not get into my yahoo…

Customer Question
Can someone please call...

Can someone please call me rn I can not get into my yahoo ever since i got a new number

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The phone number is ***** old number that's not on anymore , and it doesn't give me the option for a security question

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No , but I just hope I can get in I have a lot of things linked to this email Thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know