Nothing is wrong with computer, finished am beginning to get…

Customer Question
Nothing is wrong with...

Nothing is wrong with computer, finished am beginning to get quiet frusterated with your site. Having bought. A veriaty of items from you guys. Then to discover my credit card and e-mail both were hacked and a number of extra items where charged. I will accept that a number of products where ordered by me to***** Trail British Columbia v1r 1n1. My wife and I are unsure because we have no records besides the expences being charged to my credit card. This is causing her and I to trust continuing doing business with your company.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My e-mail addresswas***@******.*** but my pass words to get in have been changed, not allowing me access to my e-mail any more.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Mainly want my e-mail address and the information dealing with my purchases

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and you still have that phone number or access to the backup email address.
Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue.
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure?
Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you? (optional extra service)

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Willing to venture into getting my password ***** allowing me personal security once more

Try logging in here, then click forgot password ***** follow the prompts : https://login.live.com

My remark concerning personal security, was reffering to my emotional feelings of security, not being worried about others sneaking onto my profile, perhaps stealing my personal information and ID

sure, use the link I provided to try recovery

Waiting for your reply.