I use Windows 7 and VLC player. All of a sudden my videos…

I use Windows 7 and...
I use Windows 7 and VLC player. All of a sudden my videos play and the audio works but the screen is black. What happened and how do I fix it?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Are you having this problem with all videos played through the VLC player?

No, but the great majority of them. Only a few still play correctly.
Can you give me a fix without remotely connecting?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling VLC?

sir, I did so 2 hours ago and now everything is working good. I guess somehow the VLC program got corrupted.Thanks for your help.

You are most welcome. Thank you for your time. If you have any problems in the future, please let me know.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible. I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Thank you,
***** *****

Jason Jones, Computer Expert