I am not able to change my resolution on a Lenovo ,ADM10,

windows 10...
I am not able to change my resolution on a Lenovo ,ADM10, windows 10
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Is your Display card drivers installed and updated? Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

It seems payment for Remote support is failed. Can you please fix it? If you need help on it contact our customer care at 1-***-***-****

On your computer PLEASE CLICK HERE. You will get open a Justanswer window. Click on the green I Agree button. You will be prompted to download a small program named Elsinore Screen Connect Client. Download and Run it. Then I will able to connect to your computer and work on it to resolve the issue.

Problem resolved via Remote Session. Now please rate my service with a positive rating. Then only I will get paid for my time and efforts. Please take time to leave a good review about my service. A good bonus will make me happier. Remember me, when you need any assistance again. Your business is very valuable for us. You can ask a question directly to me by going to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jinsmn/

Regards
Jins

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist