Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I don't remember my password. My cell phone. My daughter set

Customer Question

I don't remember my password
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: My cell phone. My daughter set it up for me when I purchased the phone at Wal-Mart on March 6th. I assumed she used numbers I always use for a lot of my passwords but I was playing games on my phone I put in my card no. And password ***** would not accept my password
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: I'm using it now
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.
Customer: How do i do that? I am not computer or phone savvy at all
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Ya I asked Wal-Mart for the dumbest smartphone you have
Category: Computer
Expert:  Karthik replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Karthik replied 8 months ago.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the phone?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I called my daughter I think I'm all set thank you
Expert:  Karthik replied 8 months ago.

Do you still need assistance with your issue?