We upgraded your recommended upgrade and afterwards tried to…

Customer Question
We upgraded your recommended...

We upgraded your recommended upgrade and afterwards tried to logour e-mail and password got a message saying the info was invalid- we know the e-mail is correct and thought the password ***** too. this is on our I phone 6

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Landline is(###) ###-####cell phone is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

You should be able to reset your Apple password ***** Please open a web browser and go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. You can choose to have recovery information sent by text, or email or choose "answer security questions" if you have previously set these options up. This should allow you to regain access to your account

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please let me know as there may be an alternate method that we can use. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!