I was on Real Life Of Hutchinson on March 14 at night about…

Customer Question
I was on Real...

I was on Real Life Of Hutchinson on March 14 at night about 8;00 and then tried to go back on the next morning ,and i was blocked,,dont no why, and i dont no how to get back on--thanks marilyn tewes

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Wow compurter my home compurter

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Wow Computerfor older people

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I think a person that is on that page bloaded me ,from that group why i dont no

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
cancel my membership thanks
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you get when you try to access your account?

Please let me know

Thank you

just cancel me out thank you

ok