Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I was using my laptop unplugged. The battery went dead. I

Customer Question

I was using my laptop unplugged. The battery went dead. I plugged it in and now it will not turn back on.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?
Customer: Google
JA: Does your laptop make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Aaron B replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you. Please power off that laptop. Disconnect the power cable from the laptop and wall outlet.

Take the battery out and then hold the power button down for 30 seconds. If you are unable to take the battery out of that laptop, then press the power button for 30 seconds. Now install the battery.

Plug in the power cable to the wall outlet and laptop. Power on that laptop and see if it will boot properly. Please let me know if that solve's your problem.

Thanks,

Aaron