I was using my laptop unplugged. The battery went dead. I…

Customer Question
I was using my...

I was using my laptop unplugged. The battery went dead. I plugged it in and now it will not turn back on.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Google

Technician's Assistant: Does your laptop make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you. Please power off that laptop. Disconnect the power cable from the laptop and wall outlet.

Take the battery out and then hold the power button down for 30 seconds. If you are unable to take the battery out of that laptop, then press the power button for 30 seconds. Now install the battery.

Plug in the power cable to the wall outlet and laptop. Power on that laptop and see if it will boot properly. Please let me know if that solve's your problem.

Thanks,

Aaron