I am having trouble with huge pauses for several hours when…

I am having trouble...

I am having trouble with huge pauses for several hours when making each entry in quicken for Widinows 10. Quicken 2018 version.

Technician's Assistant: Which Quicken product do you have?

Quicken 1018 for home and business and rental properties

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Home and Business?

Want to back up and would like someone to log on to my system to see what is problem. There is something radically wrong with normal operations.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have 2 computers and when I bought sofeware, my understanding was I could load it on my 2nd computer to use as a back up. I am getting a message I am only able to load in on 1 computer, not the 2nd one. This is contrary to previous years version? Why? How to correct

3/21/2018
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

Please reply here. Do not open duplicate requests.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

On your computer PLEASE CLICK HERE.

You will get open a Justanswer window.

Click on the green I Agree button.

You will be prompted to download a small program named Elsinore Screen Connect Client.

Download and Run it. Then I will able to connect to your computer and work on it to resolve the issue.

I am ready now for you to connect. I suspect You will need to have me log into some web site.

To Establish the Remote Connection Please Do the Following:

On your computer PLEASE CLICK HERE

You will get open a Justanswer window.

Click on the green I Agree button.

Let me know the result after system restore.

Let me know when you are online and ready for next remote session.

I am ready now
Are you there and I Need you to refresh the remote link so I will properly download right now I will not download or run.
Getting impatient.

Yes, please download the screen connect client program downloaded yesterday. I hope, you can find it on your Downloads Folder.

If you can't find it, please re download:

On your computer PLEASE CLICK HERE

You will get open a Justanswer window.

Click on the green I Agree button.

I am waiting for your response.

We have made progress and registers have reset and Quicken will open, with entries through 3/13/2018/ However there are still long delays in saving or opening. Long delays being minutes or hours. Do you want to attack it again with a joint session. I can be available this afternoon or I can miss somethings and be available this morining from now until 10:30 AM pacific daylight time.

On your computer PLEASE CLICK HERE

You will get open a Justanswer window.

Click on the green I Agree button.