I bought anew phone by by Verizon an 8. All my data was

Customer Question
I bought anew phone...

I bought anew phone by by Verizon an 8. All my data was transferred to my new phone so I thought. I am not able to get my gmail on my new phone. I used my emao

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Very excellent connection

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Ok, you will have speak a little less tech as I’m not good at this tech stuff

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What happened , was about a year ago google email address got changed and password ***** I’m don’t know how to unchanged it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Brandon Smith,
 replied 3 months ago
Brandon Smith
Hi my name is***** would be glad to assist you. Can you still access your email from your computer?
I can access my email on my iPad. I you securely connect to my device will I still find out if my address was changed and password?
Please can you tell me if my address and password ***** what I gave you, and will my iPad and phone have the same
Tech Support Specialist: Brandon Smith,
 replied 3 months ago

If you would like i can guide you through resetting your email password ***** order to access it on your ipad. Are you using the Gmail app downloaded from the app store or the default mail app on the ipad?

Not the app from the App Store. Also I tried to access my email from my phone and it said my password ***** wrong.
Are we still talking.
I’ve already
Tech Support Specialist: Brandon Smith,
 replied 3 months ago

yes sir, I am still here. I think we need to start my recovering your password. start by following this link https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

enter your email address and go through the steps that it asks you to do. please let me know if you have any questions

Tech Support Specialist: Brandon Smith,
 replied 3 months ago

once you have reset the password ***** again and let me know if you still have trouble.

I went account recovery and it was wrong password ***** also sent to lp************and I don’t have any other address but lm**********@gmail.com

I tried email address and it google is sending to *****@******.*** I don’t have that address and I don’t what it stand for.
are you stil helping me?
Tech Support Specialist: Brandon Smith,
 replied 3 months ago

My True apologies, my internet went out there for a good bit and it took a few minutes to get to come back up... I will research this issue for you and have an answer in a few minutes

Tech Support Specialist: Brandon Smith,
 replied 3 months ago

I attempted to go through the reset process with the email l********@gmail.com and it stated that the email doesnt exist... is the that email correct?