How can I restart stopped Microsoft services? I. Have

How can I restart...

How can I restart stopped Microsoft services?

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Have windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried re starting my drivers

3/21/2018
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

You can go into services.exe or msconfig to restart services...

What is the issue you are having?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I was told I have Hidden ware on my laptop, that is why the services have stopped.

Ahh ok.... Have you attempted removal yet?

if you have a virus then it wont let you restart services anyway

Michael T

Please click HERE and then follow the instructions to connect with me

Michael T
Michael T
Michael T