Is there anny charge for google account? Window seven. I…

Customer Question
Hi Is there anny...

Hi Is there anny charge for google account?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Window seven

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have google e-mail & my internet front page is Google crome

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Each time I want to open my e-mail ask me password & goes to google account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I open internet goes straight to google crome & on right hand side are e-mail & other things to access

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you Pearl

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. No there is not any charge for the use of google services unless you buy business class service. But for a gmail account that is free.

It is very unlikely you would ever run out of storage in your gmail account as google gives you a lot of space but there are paid plans that allow for more storage but as I said google email is free as is the search. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.