I need. I need to transfer a picture from my IPhone 6S-plus…

Customer Question
I need to transfer...

I need to transfer a picture from my IPhone 6S-plus to HP 2009m

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

20" Diagonal HD Ready LCD Monitor not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just started this journey! I usually have grandkids to do this stuff for/with me but it is not frequently so I forget

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm trying to put a picture from my phone into the pc so I can email it,

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

There are a few ways we can do this. Do you have the charger and the phone with you?