Computer not recharging when plugged in. Yoga. Win 10. Just…

Customer Question
Computer not recharging when...

Computer not recharging when plugged in.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Yoga

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Win 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just started. Unplugged; restarted; checked power outlet.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Restart the computer and press F2 repeatedly as soon as you see the lenovo logo.

You will enter the BIOS, look for an option called battery health or power config, the battery and adapter information will be shown there, let me know if the battery health is normal and the adapter show the voltage or the word unknown.