I tried to chat and I hit a key and my cards disappeared and…

Customer Question
I tried to chat...

I tried to chat and I hit a key and my cards disappeared and i cant get them back. help!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

5 minutes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried leaving the table. but it didn't help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/22/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

In which program did you do this in?

Please let me know

Thank you