Cant get any updates for this computer software 7 ultimate.

Customer Question
Cant get any updates...

Cant get any updates for this computer software 7 ultimate

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Windows 7 updates. hasnt been updated for nearly one year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Tried calling out updates and it says cant be updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

When the updating fails, are you given any type of error message that explains why it failed?

If you wish, I can remotely connect to your computer so that I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you.