I don't have file and the stuff at the top of my browser.

Customer Question
I don't have file...

I don't have file and the stuff at the top of my browser. also I don't know how to block popup blockers.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pop?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pop? What have you tried so far?

Just today. everything says go to tools and I don't have a tools thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now does this cost?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 3 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Yes, this is a paid service. You can call customer service at 1-***-***-**** for details about cost. Just reply and let me know if you would like to proceed further.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I paid the $5. I just the file, tools and stuff on the top of firefox and I don't think anything has them
another $39 can you just not tell me what to do?

You must be referring to a remote support invitation. Please just ignore it unless you want the remote support. It is automatically generated by the system, not by me. Thanks

I would like to have my $5 back. Thank u