I don't know what my password is. HP all in one 24-to20

Customer Question
I don't know what...

I don't know what my password *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP all in one 24-to20 touch

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes. automatic update installed a few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to reset my password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Password ***** which account are you trying to recover?