I'm trying to reset my password for my email address but I…

Customer Question
I'm trying to reset...

I'm trying to reset my password ***** my email address but I can't remember the password. It keeps telling he to sign in but I can't get in for that reason

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I created a new account***@******.***. But I want to keep the***@******.*** as my priimary address. And us the new one as a recovery address only.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if you have tried resetting password ***** your gmail account?