I am trying to order a case for my Kindle fire 10. I have a…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to order a case for my Kindle fire 10. I have a coupon code for a free case h it will not take it...

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

Just received it for Christmas as a gift... The coupon has an expire date of 4-30-18.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

As far as ordering or use?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What company is the coupon from?

Caseable

Can you take a photo of the coupon and attach it in this chat?

I tried n it keeps telling me it failed

When do I apply the coupon code?

• Once you have scrolled to the bottom of the page and selected United States of America as your region, added a design to your Amazon Fire HD10 Case, you can then apply the coupon code at the shopping cart.

Is the coupon code case-sensitive?

• No, it will still work with lower and upper case.

How to know if your coupon code been accepted

• At the shopping cart, if the coupon code has been accepted and a ‘Coupon code “XXXXXXXXXXX” was applied’ message appears.
  • At the shopping cart and checkout, the grand total has been adjusted. The Coupon code is displayed.
  • At the checkout, no payment information is required.
  • The Amazon Fire HD10 Smart Case is displayed in the checkout.

How to know if your coupon code not been accepted

• You are not on the United States of America part of our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the page and select United States of America. Coupon codes will only be accepted if they are applied in the correct region.
  • At the shopping cart, if the coupon code has been accepted and a ‘Coupon code “XXXXXXXXXXX” is not valid’ message appears.
  • You have not chosen the Amazon Fire HD10 Smart Case.
I have done all of that correctly....So im just out the free case and your charging me for this as well?

What internet browser are you currently using?

Silk home

That is most likely the issue.
Try downloading Google Chrome.

That website is not compatible with some browsers.

Please Rate My Service if my answer was sufficient!
If you have any other questions please let me know, as I always strive for excellent service!!
Thank you!

I have tried n it keeps telling me it failed..

You tried to download another browser?