I LOST MY PHONE BY ROBBERY I WANT TO BLOCK THE TELEPONE HELP…

My name is***** and...

My name is***** and I LOST MY PHONE BY ROBBERY I WANT TO BLOCK THE TELEPONE HELP ME AM IN ****** **** **** ****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I PHONE 6S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

PAY 2 YEARS OR SO I HAVE PAIED OUT ALREADY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

WAHT DO YOU NEED FROM ME FOR THE SUPPORT?

3/21/2018
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When did you lose the phone?

Today a few hours ago someone took my phone in chile city called cañama.

If you didn't turn on Find My iPhone before your device was lost or stolen, you can't use it to locate your device. However, you can use these steps to help protect your data:

1. Change your Apple ID password. By changing your Apple ID password, you can prevent anyone from accessing your iCloud data or using other services (such as iMessage or iTunes) from your missing device.
  2. Change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This could include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter.
  3. Report your lost or stolen device to local law enforcement. Law enforcement might request the serial number of your device. Find your device serial number.
  4. Report your lost or stolen device to your wireless carrier. Your carrier can disable the account, preventing phone calls, texts, and data use.

Find My iPhone is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My iPhone isn't enabled on your device before it goes missing, there is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you.

Samuel NetEngineer
I just want to block the telephone I know I can not make call from my(###) ###-####out side of usa. what shoud i do?

Did you have Find My Phone active on the iPhone?

I just want to disbale theuse of the phone. YES.
  1. Erase your device. To prevent anyone else from accessing the data on your missing device, you can erase it remotely. When you erase your device, all of your information (including credit, debit, or prepaid cards for Apple Pay) is deleted from the device, and you won't be able to find it using Find My iPhone. After you erase a device, you can't track it. If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to turn on and use your device.

Turn on Lost Mode. Using Lost Mode, you can remotely lock your device with a passcode, display a custom message with your phone number on your missing device's Lock screen, and keep track of your device's location. If you added credit, debit, or prepaid cards to Apple Pay, the ability to make payments using Apple Pay on the device is suspended when you put your device in Lost Mode.

WHAT IS THE BEST ADvCE YOU CAN GIVE ME WHET IT IS STOLEN IN cHILE SOUTH AMERICA ,CITY CALLE CALMA
sOUND LINE LOST MODE IS THE BEST FOR ME?

Considering you will most likely be unable to get it back, I would recommend erasing the device.

i KNOW I WILL NOT GET IT BACK..ERACING THE DIVICE. ONE MORE TIME TELL ME WHTWILL HAPPENWHEN ERACED.
i HV TABLELT AT HOMEBUT NOT HERE
ERACOMG OS THE BEST, ***** ***** DO NOT WANT THE DIVICE SHOULD NOT BEUSED,

Use the instructions on this page to erase the device. https://support.apple.com/kb/PH2701?locale=en_US

They won't be able to use the device unless they know the Apple ID and password ***** with it.

CAN THEY FIND ,APPLE ID AND PASS W0RD?

No, they won't be able to find that.

OK I WILL USE THE IINRUCTION.

Okay, sounds good!