My computer will not connect with my printer for printing…

Customer Question
My computer will not...

My computer will not connect with my printer for printing purposes

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I did do updates on a recent date say February

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can scan documents and pictures to the computer I just can't print documents & pictures from the computer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

What error are you getting trying to print?

hp 1512 is not a reconizable computer

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

Your payment for the remote service has failed.
Please contact customer service on***@******.*** or
call them on +1(###) ###-####to clarify the payment issue.