I have a manuscript ready for editing. Can MC365 help? HP.

Customer Question
I have a manuscript...

I have a manuscript ready for editing. Can MC365 help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just started looking for software

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I need a suggestion for editing

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

How to upload my manuscript and software

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Who is the printer manufacturer?
Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.