My kindle #2 says I have a problem with my account. The

Customer Question
My kindle #2 says...

My kindle #2 says I have a problem with my account

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

The message appeared yesterday and now pandora wo'nt come on so I'm following it's instruction to contact you about my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

What is wrong with my account?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know the exact model of your kindle?