My kindle refuses to restart. I have charged but it wont…

Customer Question
My kindle refuses to...

My kindle refuses to restart. I have charged but it wont open up. Please call me(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

My kindle will not start!!! Please call me. It is charged. It is connected to Wifi. I t will not start!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It still will not start Please call me at(###) ###-####!!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: technicalcat, Consultant replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Is the Kindle screen completely dark?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.