I do not remember my Wi-Fi password - please help. I do not…

Customer Question
I do not remember...

I do not remember my Wi-Fi password ***** please help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I do not recall

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Desktop -

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

I can assist you in retrieving your WiFi password. I will need to figure what is the best way to do so. Can you tell me if you have any Windows laptops that have a established WiFi connection to the network you need the password *****?

I have a windows laptop, that also needs a password

OK, is your wireless router assigned to you by your Internet Service Provider?

This is a blatant effort to extract more money - and find it totally without integrity. cancel my order, and do not process my credit card.
VERY UNHAPPY POTENTIAL CLIENT - AND WILL MAKE SURE OTHERS ARE AWARE OF THIS SCHEME.
confirm cancellation!!!!!!!!!!!

I will inform you that JustAnswer.com is no scam. You can check the BBB site for the sites rating, I am a computer expert with more than 10 years of computer/IT experience. The site offers services such as remote support and phone calls. Same thing other IT service companies offer for less money. If you choose to choose another source that is fine but I a sure you, you will pay more for non - US support with less experience and by the way here is my direct profile link so that you can see the "thousands" of customers and rating approval.

http://www.ITCrisAnswers.com

Send cancilation and do not charge me