I loaded turbotax and nothing appeared on the screen. I

Customer Question
I loaded turbotax and...

I loaded turbotax and nothing appeared on the screen. I tried restarting my computer and then re-loaded turbotax. still nothing happened. help!

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

I loaded turbotaxand nothing appeared on the screen. I then re-started my computer and re loaded turbotax. still nothing on the screen. help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It is working fine with everything else. only the turbotax did not load

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

if this service is not free, as advertised, cancel this call

Its not free as advertised.

disconnect for no charge.

Sure, for refund please contact customer service: http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us
Have a good day

disconnect. this is a bait & switch. if I get charged I will notify the authorities.