I am trying to order items through Google express and I keep…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to order items through Google express and I keep having a problem with my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am trying to order items through Google express and I keep having a problem with my password.I am using my iPhone 5

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes.when ever I have ordered items through Google express in the past they have never asked me for a password.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Adam B., Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Adam B.
Adam B., Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'd be glad to help you out.

Do you have any other Google service like Gmail, perhaps?

Great! Could you try to use that password ***** Google Express?

Google uses a single system that allows you to use the same password ***** all of your Google services.

No thank you

OK. That's up to you but it'd be helpful to do for troubleshooting purposes.

I would be very grateful if you were to answer

I'm not understanding. I have answered by giving you a step to try.

Thank you, ***** ***** do not wish to purchase this service for $39

I understand. I'm new to JustAnswer so I'm not familiar with the service you're referring to. Are you expecting me to request to connect to your computer? Is that the service you're referring to?

It's my understanding that you've provided a bid amount for unlimited text support and that's all you have to pay.

I rarely use my computer. I just use my cell phone for everything including making an order through Google express

That's OK. You don't need a computer. If you know your password ***** other Google services, you could try that. Maybe we'll get lucky!

8PlEaSe*

Have you tried to use that password ***** Google Express?

For future reference, your secret is safe with me but don't give your password ***** anyone on the Internet. :)

I have tried to use that password ***** Google express. I just created the password *****

What other Google service do you have? Gmail? Is that different than the on you just created today?

8HeLpMe*

Have you tried the password ****** for Google Express?

I did not have a password ***** Google express. I was asked to create a new password ***** was asked to create a new password *****

I understand. My apologies. Are you using the Google Express iPhone app?

Do you mean to connect to my phone? If so that would be fine but I am really anxious to get to the bottom of this so I can complete my Google express order.

No. I'm not able to connect to your phone. I'm using asking if you're using the Google Express iPhone app.

Either way, you'll need to go to http://www.google.com/shopping/express in your iPhone Safari or on a desktop computer. Once there, click Sign In, provide both passwords and recognize which one works. For the one that works, open up Google Express again and use that one. The passwords should be the same.

It looks like you may have gotten busy with something else. To better help active customers, I’m going to have to opt out at this time. Good luck in getting your issue resolved!

Thank you.
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?