Lots of money coming to me last night,!checked PayPal,

Lots of money coming...

Lots of money coming to me last night,!checked PayPal, nothing. Please help ASAP, don’t want to lose funds

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I have lots and lots of payments from commissions. I want money in my account and they did this but no money in account, tried to deposit in PayPal and did not wk. pls help, I don’t want to lose that money

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your PayPal?

I don’t know, I added 2nd email address recently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just urgency, don’t want to lose money

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Yoi do not see any transactions in your current Paypal account when you logged in to it?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator
Apple lock, can u do, I mess up codes ayes talk time
Pls do , don’t leave after, questions still
Ok, will wait here.cannhe fix iOS issureywhere I think I’m emailing on yahoo but it’s not going
Why?
Or just your web
I need a lot of support and not in the bra sense!!! So, u think yahoo fixed???
Ok, yahoo fixed?
Are we done???

Thank you, ***** ***** your request for Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download remote connection software and run it so we can connect..
Here are instructions:
Please use link below to start download, then Save, and Open or Run downloaded file, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb