I am trying to fill out a form sent to me as a pdf.. Have…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to fill out a form sent to me as a pdf. . Have installed Chrome Hub thing and opened doc with it. Still can't type within the form.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Rogers Do you need actual cheap Chinese manufacturer?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Since trying Hub, just clicking on the pen and trying to type in doc. Tried opening with Explorer already, but this time they just offer more apps. They did allow editing a doc. (not pdf) yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's all the relevant info. Maybe they need to know that I'm old and slow and not particularly tech savvy.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Adam B., Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Adam B.
Adam B., Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm glad to help out.

To fill out a form in a PDF, the PDF must have been created with an interactive form. Would you mind attaching the PDF here so I can take a look to see if it's actually possible to fill in that form? If not, I can show you an alternate way to add text to it.

It looks like you're busy doing other things. I'm going to have to opt out now. I hope you get this fixed!

Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

HI there

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know