I have a brand new AMD PRO Thinkpad for work. Is there a…

Customer Question
Hi Andy. I...

Hi Andy. I have a brand new AMD PRO Thinkpad for work. Is there a reason why it randomly shuts down without warning? Right when I'm in the middle of something?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your ThinkPad?

Tell me what to look for

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your ThinkPad? Have you installed any updates recently?

I just got the laptop last week. There have been a lot of updates since so yes I have had updates, forced

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope just want to know how to make the shutdowns stop. Thanks Pearl

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
How old is the laptop?