Your screen will not allow me to type in my printer details…

Customer Question
Your screen will not...

Your screen will not allow me to type in my printer details it and Epson Stylus DX8450

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Acer computer with windows 10. I had to buy a new computer because we could not clear virus from the old one.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Stylus?

It worked okay with the old computer which had window 7. and will allow pictures to be installed but does not allow me to print anything off the new computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Did you install the printer software on this computer?