Have installed Skype. When you're ready, I'm ready. Today.

Hi Michael . Have...

Hi Michael . Have installed Skype. When you're ready, I'm ready

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Just starting to use Skype. How do I use it ready to chat and see

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to start Skype when chat comes up

3/21/2018
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

So you need help in using skype, right?

please
Okay

Are you using skype on your computer?

arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
I am using Skype on my iPad. Does that make a difference. Have not got a computer now

I won't be able to do a remote session on an ipad.

I need help to use Skype. Haven't used it before. What do I press when it comes up? How do I answer a Skype call? Is there a Skype icon I can press to answer a call? All these questions I must understand in order to answer calls.

Can you give me the no you used to register with skype

mobile no
Do I have to get another computer to get Skype
On my Samsung S8 mobile phone it says Skype can be used on iPads. Maybe on my mobile would be better suited for Skype

Yes,

Skype can be used in all platforms like Windows, Mac, Androids etc..

Just go to Windows / Mac / Playstore and get Skype from there

Thanks