I have an HP Pavilion laptop after online cleaning. My

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP Pavilion laptop after online cleaning

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

My password ***** ***** longer accepted, how can [ get pass password ***** reset password?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Nothing by me, tried every password ***** can remember using

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?

Does your computer have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?
What type of password ***** ***** such as computer's login password, email password, Wi-Fi / wireless password, etc.?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.