Mom forgot her password to her pc. HP laptop. Is window 10…

Mom forgot her password...

Mom forgot her password ***** her pc

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Is window 10 what you are asking about

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

None I know of

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

what operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8 or Windows 10?

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
Window 10

To get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

I am connected to the remote screen can you reply on the remote chat

i cannot take the control of you computer if you keep moving the mouse.

can i take over the mouse control?

are you there let me know when we can get started.