I have been trying to set an ebay account up for years and…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to set an ebay account up for years and all i get is wrong password ***** have a debt card i need help

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Otter box i believe its an Android

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Android?

Cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your Android phone?

Im not shure it says otter box on the back

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Ive tried to get on ebay for years

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

did you try password ***** on ebay?

I have a debt card. Can i get a ebay account
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
you can have an ebay account linked with your debit card.
I can remotely open an account for you.