I can't get into my Skype, Excel,MS accounts. I don't think…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my Skype, Excel,MS accounts

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

If the issue is that your Microsoft account password ***** ***** you can do the following to reset it and regain access to all the services you mention above:

Next please click the link below to access the Microsoft password ***** page:

click here

Then click I Forgot My Password ***** click Next.

Then enter your email address (the one you use to login to Windows 10) and enter the characters presented on the screen and click Next.

Then select whether to receive your password ***** security code via email or text message and click Send Code.

Once you receive the code, enter it on the next page in the field provided and you will be presented with the opportunity to reset your password ***** gain access to your account again.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.