I have been working with office.com/setup for 2 days to

Customer Question
I have been working...

I have been working with office.com/setup for 2 days to install Office 365 which I purchased for my new MacBook Air. The Word part is not functioning. However, when I try to get back into office support it says that the product has been installed on my other account. I only have one Microsoft account and one password. Please help

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

It's a brand new MacBook Air and the OS is adequate to handle the ap. That has already been established. 10/13/3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

I have had 4 total case #***** with office support. They have tried everything. The office suite is okay except for word. I saved 2 of my case numbers. I have been locked out of office support because it says that the product key is installed to my other Microsoft account. I only have one account so I don't know what that means. I need help breaking back into office support.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need the two case #***** I kept and the product key?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Sign in to your Microsoft account here: https://account.live.com

From the horizontal menu at the top of the screen click Services & Subscriptions

If Office 365 is registered under your email address, you'll see it listed there.

ok
I do not want anymore tech services. I was told the $5 would be immediately refundable. I just need to get help from Microsoft. I'm not sure how I ended up on JustAnswer.
This only gets me to the business of managing payments and stuff. I need help from the microsoft people that installed Office 365 improperly. This is the wrong department you sent me to.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

Are you aware we are not affiliated with the company you speak of? This is Just Answer a paid tech support site including many verified professionals in different fields. If you have full intention of not paying your technician please let me know so I can send this to customer service for a refund. We are paid by the question so it is not in our best interest to continue if this is the case... Please advise..

Thankyou

I’m sorry for the confusion but Microsoft tech support sent me to your site. I will take this matter up with them. That tech told me there was a $5 fee which would be refunded. I didn’t receive any resolution to my problem from your site and had to start over. I recommend that you also pursue what is being told to people are shunted to your site. The tech person who did that to me wasn’t completely forthright. I don’t want to pay for an issue that wasn’t resolved at all.