I have been using Office 365 for a few years now and am not…

Customer Question
I have been using...

I have been using Office 365 for a few years now and am not entirely happy with it. I'm not sure of the exact period but every 3 months or so it will stop working and I have to renew the password ***** in itself is not a huge problem. However a couple of days ago this happened and the program kept refusing what ever password ***** tried to put in. In the end I did get it to work but now I found that every time I want to open Office 365 to access my emails I have to put in the password. This may happen several times a day and is inconvenient to say the least. Just wondering if you could tell me what is going on here. I've never had to enter a password ***** every time I want to access emails before.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No, only my desktop.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No not at this time.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not agree with it - please let me know now.

Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Seems that this issue needs more insight

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

No don't worry about it. I'll source a solution locally. Thank you. Please cancel my visa card details.

For refund please contact customer service: http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us
Good luck resolving the issue