I was just on line with you. then screen went off on its own…

Customer Question
I was just on...

I was just on line with you. then screen went off on its own do i have to start over. do i pay now even if i have a contract

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp lap top dont know anymore

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

I think i have a virus. jumps all over everywhere and will just load and never get to the destination

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No i did try to upload some games and that never worked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just need to leave it in his care over nite

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Are you available for a remote session so I can check the problem?