Nothing wrong with computer. I have emails and. Now on new…

Customer Question
Nothing wrong with computer...

Nothing wrong with computer. I have emails***@******.*** and***@******.***. Now on new mobile number phone number but forget password ***** second email.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

RDonaldson

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Np

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I but it should be(###) ###-####like the first address

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.
First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.