Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I havent used it in a year and i forgot my password. I have
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
I havent used it in a year and i forgot my password. I have no disc or usb to put in to reset it. I dont want to have to reset the computer and lose all my information. Can you help me ? … read more
I forgot my password to get on my desk top. My desktop is
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
I was on my computer just three days ago and now I can't get it to come on… read more
Forgod my admin password. Windows 10 fujitsu laptop. Touch
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
forgod my admin password JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: windows 10 fujitsu laptop JA: What Fujitsu model do you have? Customer: touch screen … read more
I forgot my password. Running again 7 on Aspire One Netbook.
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
I forgot my password. Running again 7 on Aspire One Netbook. Want to factory reset. How? … read more
I lost the lady I was talking to. My ACER laptop downloaded
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
I lost the lady I was talking to. My ACER laptop downloaded an update and now won't recognize my password ***** unlock unit. HELP! … read more
I am trying to log on to my optus account but have forgotten
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
I am trying to log on to my optus account but have forgotten password … read more
How can I recover a forgotten password. How can I recover my
Richard, IT Manager
How can I recover my forgotten password ***** Acer laptop … read more
I have reset my computer and when I tried to log in again,
Patrick Evans
Patrick Evans, Network Engineer
I have reset my computer and when I tried to log in again, It did not recognized my password. I have reset it multiple times and every time I get the wrong passcode message. … read more
I forgot my password I got a flash drive but it's asking for
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
I forgot my password ***** got a flash drive but it's asking for a password ***** disk I'm a senior and don't know what that is or how to create one. I really don't even need a password … read more
Forgot sign in and password X502C laptop. Window 10, Ausu
John, System/Network administrator
none, has been setting off for long time, can't get passed sign in--no password … read more
Lap top will not accept the password tells me to change it
John, System/Network administrator
lap top will not accept the password ***** me to change it but i cannot open it … read more
I forgot my master paswoord to get into my acer aspire
Pete, Senior Engineer
i forgot my master paswoord to get into my acer aspire windows 7.. i have not recovery disk or anything. i have parkinsons disease and when i set the password ***** forgot it. i am now in the WINDOWS … read more
I cannot login to my Acer Aspire E-15. The computer is brand
John, System/Network administrator
I cannot login to my Acer Aspire E-15. The computer is brand new I set the passport for my wife a moth ago and now itdoesn'trecognizeit. … read more
I forgot my password and trying to delete account to start
Josh, It Support Specialist
I forgot my password ***** trying to delete account to start over for my mobile phone … read more
I have an ion vcr to pc. I plugged it in to see if there was
Dustin, Support Technician
I have an ion vcr to pc. I plugged it in to see if there was a new driver available to get it working again. When I did that my acer amd a10 desktop made a ton of noise and froze. I did a hard shut do… read more
My acer aspire would not support the latest updates to
Bryan, IT Consultant
my acer aspire would not support the latest updates to windows 10 and had to be reset to windows 8.1 I'm now trying to reset my microsoft live account so that I can use office … read more
Helo,We have an Acer 9305WSMi laptop which we want to restore
bineesh
bineesh, System Support Engineer
Helo, We have an Acer 9305WSMi laptop which we want to restore to factory settings but the Acer empowering system has a password. We purchased this from Harvey Norman, they advised they do not place s… read more
i have an acer aspire 6930g, i set a HDD password thru the
Amit - The Real Computer Expert
Amit - The Real Computer Expert, Master of Philosophy
i have an acer aspire 6930g, i set a HDD password XXXXX the bios, NOT A BIOS PASSWORD. ITS AN HDD PASSWORD, and i forgot what it is and cant get into my computer. i cant format cuz i have files that i… read more