Its my laptop. I forgot my password. Can you help me? Acer,

Customer Question
Its my laptop. I...

Its my laptop. I forgot my password. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Acer, windows 10 I believe.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acer? Have you installed any updates recently?

No on the updates. Passwords I though were it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to reset the password. I need HELP!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Is this the password ***** use to log into Windows?

What password? Why was my card charged so many times for a total of 87 dollars?

Most likely because you posted your question twice as separate questions.

Cool

That will be refunded however.

You indicated you were having password ***** is that correct?

Still with me?

Remote service will not be possible is you are unable to log into the computer you need assistance with.

Please let me know when you are ready to proceed and I will return as soon as possible to assist you.