Put the disc in the dvd drive it sounds like it is loading,

Customer Question
Put the disc in...

Put the disc in the dvd drive it sounds like it is loading, but nothing else happens the computer goes quiet waited a good 5 minutes

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Computer is 6 years old have always used turbo tax before what is the media player, i am on goggle chrome

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

What is the media player why would I have it? Sorry don't understand I dont play music

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to load turbo tax. Thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is Chris!

It sounds like the autoplay feature may not be activated. Do you know what version of Windows you're running?

You can reply back via the box below.