Having some issues with my lenovo ideapad battery, it's

Hi, having some issues...

Hi, having some issues with my lenovo ideapad battery, it's plugged in, but not charging.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have the Lenovo Ideapad 320

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is the windows 10,

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Only for a few days, I have done some screen options with different modes and such, tried changing the plug in sites

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it, I know that using Firefox apparently uses more battery time, and Explorer uses less, but am down to 94% battery life at the moment.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. I do have a warranty on the computer/accessories, in case this might be covered by that.
3/20/2018
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.I will be glad to assist you with this.My goal is to give you the best experience possible!We need to determine if this a hardware issue or something with the operating system.
Okay

Are you chatting with me on the laptop now?

I am using the laptop currently, but got your text as well.

okay, you will need to accept the Remote service offer and then I can send a link for you to download that will connect me to your laptop computer.

prefer to do this with the laptop

okay, you will need to accept the Remote service offer and then I can send a link for you to download that will connect me to your computer.

Randy Computer Tech

okay, thank you. Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download then click on the elsinore remote session download and allow the program to run please>http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=50b1ea2b-a9f2-4dd4-b8aa-ff4f7268f625

Once you click on the blue link above, then agree and allow the download to start, when the download finishes, click on the downloaded file to run please.

Now what do I need to do.

I have resolved the issue via remote support.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Thank you very much!