I just created a google address and would like to attach my…

Customer Question
I just created a...

I just created a google address and would like to attach my pay pal account to this new address to receive payments

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Hughes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your PayPal?

I have not finished installing it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not good at this so ....I will try to answer your questions so we can connect a PayPal account to this new address

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

As it stands, are you able to sign into your PayPal account?