I want to get a pRking app,I need a google account. I don’t…

Customer Question
I want to get...

I want to get a pRking app,I need a google account. I don’t know if I have 9ne and if I do I don’t know the password

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I want to add an app for park8ng in Portland but I don5 have a goggle account and need a password.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Noth, I just tried to add app and was told I needed a goggl3 account, d9nt know if I have one bu5 drought it and have no r3cord of password. Please excuse the numbers my iPad does that, I for got to check and correct

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

Open up safari on your ipad and search create gmail account to make a new account

In order to recovery a forgotten account you will need to go to gmail recovery and follow the instructions to try and find your account...