I don't ha ve a screen on my phone to see the apt because I…

Customer Question
I don't ha ve a...
I don't ha ve a screen on my phone to see the apt because I can't get out of this reset mode,everytime they say wrong password ***** when I put another one in what can I do
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is***** type of phone do you have (ie brand /model) ? And is this Apple or Android ?

If your phone is an Android, you might try shutting down the phone and removing the battery for 20 to 30 minutes and then placing it bac into your phone. If this doesn't work, then you might try checking whether the phone backlight still works since this feature allows you to see your screen.

Please let me know if this process works for you or not. Thanks.