I'm a US person visiting Canada, and I can't open my Word…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I'm...

Hi Pearl, I'm a US person visiting Canada, and I can't open my Word program on Mac, as I messed it up somehow. it says "I need to redo the set up assistant and re run the installer" how do I do that? thanks for your help. I need to access some documents asap, that will not open without this program. Laura

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not for a while. the way I messed up the program was with a cleaning program, mac keeper which I have since gotten rid of.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all I can think of for the moment, thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What version of office do you have on your mac?